Zine Jr. Instructions
Zine Jr., a mini-workbook, created so that you can write field notes and dreams sparked from the activities prompted in the Zine and the podcast.
For best results, print Zine Jr.
on one 8/5" x 11" page, front and back. Then follow these instructions on how to cut and fold into a booklet:
- Fold the paper in half, long way, like a celery or hot dog. It's best to fold both ways to make the spine flexible.
- Open the paper and fold it in half, the shorter way, like a tomato or burger patty.
- Re-open the paper and fold the along the dotted lines so that the shorter edges meet in the middle. The page should be creased to make eight rectangular sections.
- Cut along the dotted lines between the two middle rectangles, above the "Exercise 01" and "My Next Steps" boxes.
- Fold the zine so that the burger image side is on the inside and the edge that was cut open meets in the middle like a plus sign.